This series of Thermoforming Machines, labeled ACF series, was introduced for the first time in 2016 at K-show’s largest plastic industry exhibition in Germany (Düsseldorf).
The innovations and unique features of this series of machines, the modularity of production stations and the possibility of laying in different ways (one station and can be upgraded to 4 stations) is as follows:
- Single-station: Forming or shaping & nbsp; (Forming) & nbsp;
- Two stations: Forming and cutting in the form of stacking & nbsp;
- Three stations: Forming + Cutting + Stacking & nbsp;
- Four stations: Forming + Punch + Cutting + Stacking & nbsp;
This series of thermoforming machines is a full-servo amout (with very low energy consumption), high speed (Dry cycle = 60 / min), a highly advanced and easy-to-use HMI and software interface.
With these machines, it is possible to produce a variety of disposable utensils (transparent and foam) of: PET (A-PET / RPET / CPET) -PP / PE-PS-EPS-PLA-PVC and the like.
In addition, in this series of machines, it is possible to install a 3-axis robot to produce labeled products during T-IML molding.
در این تکنولوژی نحوه جدیدی از سبک سازی قطعه توسط میکس کردن گاز ازت درپلیمر و در هنگام بارگذاری و چرخش ماردون ارائه میگردد. و قابل استفاده در کلیه ماشین آلات تزریق پلاستیک نگری باسی میباشد.این فن آوری که نسبت به مشابه آن در بازار که توسط یک کمپانی امریکایی تامین میشود،بسیار کم هزینه تر، ساده تر و با نتیجه بهتر است و اخیرا توسط کمپانی نگریباسی ثبتاختراع شده است.
In addition, this technology can be used to produce all types of thermoplastic parts (plasticsb> thermoplastics) as well as liquid silicon b> (LSR) b> & nbsp; B>
Technologyb> FMC b> The company does not have an infusion limitation, for this purpose, gas from b> the end of the extruder is injected during the molding process, causing The creation of porosity (pho-mineralization) b> becomes] within the piece and the structural style to a maximum of 30% of the weight of the piece. b>
b> The benefits of this technology b> FMC b> can be b> listed below: b>
- & nbsp;b> Styling and Consuming Less Raw Materials b> b>
- & nbsp;b> Reduced viscosity of substances in the infusion phase b> b>
- & nbsp;b> Need less clamping force b> b>
-b> Increase production speed (shorten the injection cycle) b>
- & nbsp;b> Can be used in a variety of thermoplastic plastics as well as liquid silicon b> b>
-b> This technology is usable in all of the company’s plastic injection machines ( b> all models) and does not need to design specific machines. b>
This technology is very useful in industries where the production of lightweight parts isb> (such as automotive, building industry, etc.). b>
The AMUT Industrial Group of Italy has 6 companies and is able to offer a wide range of plastics and packaging machinery such as:
The types of extrusion lines, thermoforming, recycling, production lines of flexible films, packaging, printing and converting are the latest technology in the world, which are as follows:
1) AMUT: single-rolled and double-grooved extruders (parallel and non-circular conic) and plastic extrusion lines for the production of various types of polymer sheets (for thermoforming: PET, PP, PE, ..., hollow: PP, PC, Beds: ABS, PMMA and ...), profiles, all kinds of plastic wood, tube and geomembrane.
2) AMUT-COMI: Thermoforming machines for the production of all kinds of high-speed, single or one-use inline cups of different types and speeds available at the K-SHOW 2016, recently held in Germany, from series machines The new (ACF), which can be produced as a T-IML, has unveiled innovations and optimizations.
3) AMUT-DOLCI.BIELLONI: Provides the most advanced film and foil production machines (Blown and Cast) for the production of all types of protective films for barrier films up to 9 layers, wide variety of films, geomembranes, FFS films Packing of petrochemical products .... Stretch film and 5 layer film, speed of 1000 m / min, etc., Flexo printing machines up to 10 colors (with central drum or type of stack), Kouting extrusion machines and laminate two and three Stopwatch, roller opener, rollover ...
4) AMUT-ECOTECH: Polymer waste recycling machines for PET, PP, PE ..., car tires, glass and metal cans etc. at various capacities
5) AMUT-WORTEX: Types of Machines for Sorting and Separating Urban or Industrial Waste from Origin and Material Handling Systems
6) AMUT North America: The North American Company